Table of Contents
Marvin Jones Jr. will have several player prop betting options available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. AFC South foes meet in Week 2 when Jones’ Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) take the field against the Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Marvin Jones Jr. Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 84.0 (-225)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Stats
- Jones’ stat line last year: 832 receiving yards, 73 catches, four touchdowns, 48.9 yards per game (on 120 targets).
- The Colts had the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense last year, allowing 234.1 yards per game through the air.
- With 32 passing TDs allowed last season, the Colts’ defense was ranked 31st in the NFL.
- With 19 interceptions last season, the Colts’ defense was third in the NFL.
- Jones’ 61.5 receiving yards per game in his two matchups against the Colts are 22.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Jones has had more than 84.0 receiving yards against the Colts once.
- Jones has caught a touchdown pass against the Colts once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Jaguars vs. Colts
- Last year, the Jaguars scored 6.6 fewer points per game (14.9) than the Colts gave up (21.5).
- The Jaguars collected 37.8 fewer yards per game (305.4) than the Colts gave up per contest (343.2) last season.
- The Jaguars passed for 202.1 yards per game last year, 32.0 fewer than the 234.1 the Colts allowed per contest.
- The Jaguars rushed for 103.2 yards per game last season, just 5.9 fewer yards than the 109.1 the Colts allowed per outing.
- The Jaguars turned the ball over 29 times last season, four fewer than the Colts forced turnovers (33).