Table of Contents
Sportsbooks give the New York Yankees (87-56) the edge (-130 on the moneyline) to extend their four-game winning streak when they meet the Milwaukee Brewers (76-67), at +110, on Friday at 8:10 PM ET. New York has Frankie Montas starting, while Milwaukee will counter with Adrian Houser.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Yankees vs. Brewers
- Game Day: Friday, September 16, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
Yankees Stats & Trends
- The New York Yankees average 1.6 home runs per game and have hit a league-leading 224 home runs in total.
- The Yankees are 20th in the majors with a .239 batting average.
- The Yankees are fifth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .322.
- The Yankees’ 8.5 strikeouts per game rank 16th in the league.
- The Yankees average 1.4 homers per game when playing away from home this season (101 total in road outings).
- The Yankees are slugging .410 with 3.0 extra-base hits per game in road contests.
- On the road this season the team averages 8.3 hits per game and is batting .240.
Yankees Key Batters
- Aaron Judge has 159 hits and an OBP of .413 to go with a slugging percentage of .688. All three of those stats lead New York hitters this season.
- Judge ranks sixth in batting average, first in on-base percentage, and first in slugging among qualified batters in the majors.
- Judge will look for his seventh straight game with a hit in this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is batting .486 with three doubles, five home runs, 10 walks and nine RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is hitting .244 with 23 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 32 walks.
- Torres is 94th in batting average, 121st in on-base percentage and 66th in slugging in the major leagues.
- Torres enters this game looking to extend his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .375 with a double, two home runs and nine RBI.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa is batting .270 with a .334 slugging percentage and 45 RBI this year.
- Kiner-Falefa takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .294 with three walks and an RBI.
- Giancarlo Stanton has been key for New York with 75 hits, an OBP of .302 plus a slugging percentage of .464.
- Stanton enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a double, two home runs, three walks and four RBI.
Brewers Stats & Trends
- The Brewers have hit 197 homers this season, which ranks third in the league.
- The Brewers rank 22nd in MLB with a .235 team batting average.
- The Brewers have the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- The Brewers rank just 26th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.0 whiffs per contest.
- They have averaged 1.4 home runs per game in their 66 home contests this season.
- They have a team slugging percentage of .418 in home games this season with 195 extra-base hits.
- In 66 home games this season, they have a batting average of .236 while averaging 7.7 base hits per contest.
Brewers Key Batters
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .228 with 23 doubles, 30 home runs and 56 walks.
- Including all qualified hitters in the majors, Tellez ranks 122nd in batting average, 94th in on-base percentage and 33rd in slugging percentage.
- Christian Yelich has a .360 OBP while slugging .391. Both lead his team.
- Yelich is currently 67th in batting average, 21st in on-base percentage and 106th in slugging percentage among all qualifying hitters.
- Willy Adames is batting .235 with 26 doubles, 28 home runs and 44 walks.
- Andrew McCutchen has 22 doubles, 17 home runs and 44 walks while hitting .242.
Yankees vs. Brewers Probable Pitchers