Table of Contents
Salvador Perez will hit the field for the Kansas City Royals against Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Thursday. First pitch is at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Pérez Props for Royals vs Twins
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Pérez in 2022
- Perez has a team-high 20 home runs.
- In MLB play, Perez ranks 51st in homers and 51st in RBI.
- In 62.6% of his games this year (62 of 99), Perez has posted a hit, and in 28 of those games (28.3%) he’s recorded more than one hit.
- In 18.2% of his games this season, Perez has homered (18 of 99). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 4.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Bundy (8-7) gets the starting nod for the Twins in his 26th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.68 ERA in 123 innings pitched, with 85 strikeouts.
- The 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.68, with 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 25 games this season. Opponents have a .269 batting average against him.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Twins pitching staff ranks 19th in the league.
- Twins pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (165 total, 1.2 per game).