Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Nolan Arenado will take on Chase Anderson and the Cincinnati Reds on Thursday at 7:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arenado Props for Cardinals vs Reds
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Arenado in 2022
- Arenado has 39 doubles, a triple, 29 home runs and 45 walks while batting .298.
- In MLB play, Arenado ranks 15th in homers and sixth in RBI.
- Arenado has a hit in 90 of 132 games this season, with multiple hits in 43 of them.
- Arenado has hit a long ball in 21.2% of his games in 2022 (28 of 132), 5.2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Anderson gets the start for the Reds, his fourth of the season. He is 0-3 with a 9.00 ERA and 11 strikeouts in nine innings pitched.
- The 34-year-old has amassed an ERA of 9.00, with 11 strikeouts per nine innings, in four games this season. Opposing hitters have a .200 batting average against him.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Reds pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- Reds pitchers combine to give up 195 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (second-most in baseball).