Table of Contents
Harold Ramirez and the Tampa Bay Rays will play Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday at 3:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ramirez Props for Rays vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 3:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
Ramirez in 2022
- Ramirez has 20 doubles, six home runs and 18 walks while hitting .318.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Ramirez’s home run total ranks 246th and his RBI tally ranks 100th.
- Ramirez has reached base with a hit 73 times this season in 102 games played (71.6%), including multiple hits in 29.4% of them (30 times).
- In 5.9% of his games this season, Ramirez has gone yard (six of 102). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 14||1-for-4||1||1||1||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||2-for-3||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 12||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Gausman makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 28th of the season. He is 12-9 with a 3.31 ERA and 179 strikeouts in 152 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 31-year-old ranks 25th in ERA (3.31), 37th in WHIP (1.254), and seventh in K/9 (10.6) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 13th in the league.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to give up 165 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 23rd in baseball).