Table of Contents
The Tampa Bay Rays and Yandy Diaz will take on Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday at 3:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Diaz Props for Rays vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Game Time: 3:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
Diaz in 2022
- Diaz paces the Rays with a team-best batting average of .295.
- Diaz ranks 201st in homers and 117th in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- In 63.8% of his games this year (81 of 127), Diaz has recorded a hit, and in 41 of those games (32.3%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 6.3% of his games this season, Diaz has hit a home run (eight of 127). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 14||1-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||0-for-1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||3-for-4||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 12||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- The Blue Jays will send Gausman (12-9) out to make his 28th start of the season. He is 12-9 with a 3.31 ERA and 179 strikeouts in 152 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 31-year-old’s 3.31 ERA ranks 25th, 1.254 WHIP ranks 37th, and 10.6 K/9 ranks seventh among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 13th in the league.
- The Blue Jays rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (165 total, 1.2 per game).