Table of Contents
Christian Kirk has player prop betting options available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. AFC South opponents take the field in Week 2 when Kirk and the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) meet the Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) at TIAA Bank Field.
Christian Kirk Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 58.5 (-115)
Christian Kirk Receiving Stats
- Last year Kirk grabbed 77 passes (on 103 targets) for 982 yards (57.8 yards per game), the best mark on the Jaguars’ roster. He also found the end zone five times.
- The 234.1 passing yards the Colts allowed per game last year made them the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense.
- With 32 passing TDs conceded last year, the Colts’ defense was ranked 31st in the NFL.
- With 19 interceptions last year, the Colts’ defense was third in the NFL.
- Against the Colts, Kirk collected 48 receiving yards in lone career matchup, 10.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Kirk, in one game against them, has never surpassed 58.5 receiving yards.
- Kirk did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Colts.
Last Season Stats: Jaguars vs. Colts
- Last year, the Jaguars scored 6.6 fewer points per game (14.9) than the Colts allowed (21.5).
- The Jaguars racked up 37.8 fewer yards per game (305.4) than the Colts gave up per outing (343.2) last year.
- Last season the Jaguars racked up 202.1 yards per game through the air, 32 fewer than the Colts allowed per outing (234.1).
- The Jaguars ran for just 5.9 fewer yards (103.2) than the Colts allowed per outing (109.1) last year.
- The Jaguars turned the ball over 29 times last year, four fewer than the Colts forced turnovers (33).