Table of Contents
Paul Goldschmidt will take the field for the St. Louis Cardinals against Mike Minor and the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday. First pitch is set for 1:15 PM on BSMW.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Reds
- Game Day: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Game Time: 1:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals with 35 home runs and 111 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-best batting average of .326.
- In MLB action, Goldschmidt ranks sixth in home runs and third in RBI.
- In 103 of 137 games this year (75.2%) Goldschmidt has gotten a hit, and 46 of those contests (33.6%) he posted at least two.
- Goldschmidt has hit a home run in 32 of 137 games in 2022 (23.4%), which is 5.9% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Minor (4-11 with a 5.78 ERA and 75 strikeouts in 95 innings pitched) gets the start for the Reds, his 19th of the season.
- In 18 games this season, the 34-year-old has put up a 5.78 ERA and 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .294 to opposing batters.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Reds pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- Reds pitchers combine to give up the second-most home runs in baseball (196 total, 1.4 per game).