Table of Contents
Pete Alonso will hit the field for the New York Mets against Corbin Burnes and the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday. First pitch is set for 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Alonso Props for Mets vs Brewers
- Game Day: Monday, September 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
Alonso in 2022
- Alonso leads the Mets in home runs (35) and runs batted in (115).
- In MLB action, Alonso ranks sixth in homers and second in RBI.
- In 94 of 147 games this year (63.9%) Alonso has recorded a hit, and 40 of those contests (27.2%) he posted two or more knocks.
- Alonso has hit a long ball in 32 games this season (147 opportunities, 21.8%), leaving the ballpark in 5.6% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Brewers Pitching in 2022
- Burnes (10-7 with a 3.12 ERA and 219 strikeouts in 179 innings pitched) gets the start for the Brewers, his 30th of the season.
- The 27-year-old’s 3.12 ERA ranks 18th, .989 WHIP ranks eighth, and 11 K/9 ranks fifth among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 9.5 K/9, the third-best in MLB.
- Brewers pitchers combine to give up the fifth-most home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.2 per game).