Table of Contents
After he reached base in both of his plate appearances in his last game (going 1-for-1 with a home run and an RBI), J.T. Realmuto and the Philadelphia Phillies take on Ross Stripling and the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday at 6:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Realmuto Props for Phillies vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Game Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Realmuto in 2022
- Realmuto is batting .267 with 23 doubles, five triples, 19 home runs and 41 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Realmuto’s home run total ranks 62nd and his RBI tally ranks 34th.
- Realmuto has a hit in 76 of 125 games this year, with multiple hits in 33 of them.
- In 14.4% of his games this season, Realmuto has gone yard (18 of 125). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Stripling gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 22nd of the season. He is 8-4 with a 2.94 ERA and 102 strikeouts through 119 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has put together a 2.94 ERA and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 29 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .219 to opposing hitters.
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 13th in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs surrendered (170 total, 1.2 per game).