Table of Contents
Alex Verdugo and the Boston Red Sox will face Chase Anderson and the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Verdugo Props for Red Sox vs Reds
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
Verdugo in 2022
- Verdugo is batting .280 with 35 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 39 walks.
- Among hitters in baseball, Verdugo ranks 190th in homers and 62nd in RBI.
- In 69.6% of his games this year (96 of 138), Verdugo has posted a hit, and in 45 of those games (32.6%) he’s recorded more than one hit.
- In 6.5% of his games this season, Verdugo has homered (nine of 138). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Anderson gets the start for the Reds, his fifth of the season. He is 1-3 with a 6.43 ERA and 14 strikeouts through 14 innings pitched.
- The 34-year-old has an ERA of 6.43, with 9 strikeouts per nine innings, in five games this season. Opposing hitters have a .156 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Reds has a collective nine K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- Reds pitchers combine to give up the second-most home runs in baseball (200 total, 1.4 per game).