Table of Contents
The New York Mets and Francisco Lindor will square off against Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Lindor Props for Mets vs Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
Lindor in 2022
- Lindor is hitting .271 with 21 doubles, five triples, 25 home runs and 59 walks.
- Among all batters in baseball, Lindor’s home run total ranks 32nd and his RBI tally ranks seventh.
- Lindor has reached base with a hit 108 times this year in 149 games played (72.5%), including multiple hits in 27.5% of them (41 times).
- In 16.1% of his games this season, Lindor has hit a home run (24 of 149). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Brewers Pitching in 2022
- Houser makes the start for the Brewers, his 20th of the season. He is 6-9 with a 4.85 ERA and 66 strikeouts through 94 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.85, with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in 20 games this season. Opponents are batting .263 against him.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Brewers pitching staff ranks third in the league.
- Brewers pitchers combine to allow the fifth-most home runs in baseball (180 total, 1.2 per game).