Table of Contents
Randy Arozarena and the Tampa Bay Rays will face Lance McCullers Jr. and the Houston Astros on Wednesday at 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arozarena Props for Rays vs Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Arozarena in 2022
- Arozarena leads the Rays with 19 home runs and 79 runs batted in.
- Among batters in MLB action, Arozarena ranks 63rd in home runs and 32nd in RBI.
- Arozarena has a hit in 62.9% of his games this season (88 of 140), with more than one hit in 37 of those contests (26.4%).
- Arozarena has homered in 12.9% of his games this season (140 contests), leaving the ballpark in 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 15||3-for-5||1||0||1||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 14||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||1-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||1|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- The Astros are sending Lance McCullers Jr. (3-1) to the mound to make his seventh start of the season. He is 3-1 with a 2.34 ERA and 37 strikeouts in 34 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.34, with 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in six games this season. Opponents are hitting .202 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fourth-best in the league.
- Astros pitchers combine to allow the first-fewest home runs in baseball (122 total, 0.8 per game).