Table of Contents
The New York Yankees and Aaron Judge will take on Rich Hill and the Boston Red Sox on Friday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Friday, September 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Judge in 2022
- Judge paces the Yankees with 60 home runs and 128 runs batted in, while racking up a team-high batting average of .316.
- In MLB play, Judge ranks first in home runs and first in RBI.
- In 69.0% of his games this season (100 of 145), Judge has recorded a hit, and in 52 of those games (35.9%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- Judge has homered in 33.8% of his games in 2022 (49 of 145), 9.3% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 22||0-for-2||0||0||0||1||3||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Hill gets the start for the Red Sox, his 24th of the season. He is 7-7 with a 4.70 ERA and 90 strikeouts in 107 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 23 games this season, the 42-year-old has amassed a 4.70 ERA and 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .264 to opposing hitters.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to give up 158 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 13th in the league).