Table of Contents
Jameis Winston has player prop bets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. NFC South foes meet in Week 3 when Winston and the New Orleans Saints (1-1) play the Carolina Panthers (0-2) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Jameis Winston Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 217.5 (-115)
Jameis Winston Passing Stats
- Winston has passed for 505 yards this season (252.5 per game), with three touchdown throws and three picks.
- He’s also rushed three times for 11 yards, averaging 5.5 yards per game.
- So far this season, Winston has completed 48 of his 74 pass attempts. That’s 24.0 completions per game, which ranks 12th in the league.
- Winston ranks fourth in the NFL with 376 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Saints have run 65.5% passing plays and 34.5% rushing plays this season. They rank 20th in the NFL in scoring.
- In two matchups against the Panthers, Winston averaged 55.5 passing yards per game, 162.0 yards below his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In that span, Winston never threw for more yards in a contest than this game’s 217.5-yard over/under.
- Winston did not throw a touchdown pass against the Panthers over that time.
Last Season Stats: Saints vs. Panthers
- The Saints scored 21.4 points per game last season, comparable to the 23.8 per contest the Panthers gave up.
- The Saints averaged just 1.4 fewer yards per game (304.5) than the Panthers allowed per matchup (305.9) last season.
- Last year the Saints piled up 187.4 passing yards per game, just 4.7 fewer yards than the Panthers allowed per contest (192.1).
- The Saints rushed for 117.1 yards per game last year, just 3.3 more yards than the 113.8 the Panthers allowed per contest.
- The Saints turned the ball over two more times (18 total) than the Panthers forced a turnover (16) last year.