Table of Contents
Yandy Diaz returns to action for the Tampa Bay Rays when they face off against Alek Manoah and the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Diaz Props for Rays vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Diaz in 2022
- Diaz has a team-high batting average of .292.
- Diaz’s home runs rank 193rd in MLB and he ranks 115th in RBI in MLB.
- Diaz has recorded a hit 84 times this year in 131 games played (64.1%), including 42 multi-hit games (32.1%).
- Diaz has homered in 6.9% of his games this season (131 contests), going deep in 1.6% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 15||1-for-5||1||1||3||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 14||1-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Manoah makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 30th of the season. He is 14-7 with a 2.40 ERA and 168 strikeouts through 183 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old’s 2.40 ERA ranks sixth, 1.007 WHIP ranks ninth, and 8.2 K/9 ranks 25th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff is 14th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays rank 24th in baseball in home runs allowed (176 total, 1.2 per game).