Table of Contents
Carlos Correa will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Jose Suarez and the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Angels
- Game Day: Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa is hitting .287 with 21 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 58 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Correa’s home run total ranks 49th and his RBI tally ranks 80th.
- Correa has a hit in 91 of 127 games this season (71.7%), with multiple hits in 37 of those games (29.1%).
- Out of the 127 games Correa has appeared in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 20 contests (15.7%), leaving the yard in 3.8% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Angels Pitching in 2022
- Suarez (6-8 with a 4.11 ERA and 91 strikeouts in 96 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Angels, his 19th of the season.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.11, with 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 20 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .248 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Angels rank 16th in baseball in home runs surrendered (164 total, 1.1 per game).