Table of Contents
Randy Arozarena will take the field for the Tampa Bay Rays against Ross Stripling and the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday. First pitch is at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arozarena Props for Rays vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Arozarena in 2022
- Arozarena leads the Rays in home runs (20) and runs batted in (87).
- Arozarena’s home runs rank 61st in MLB and he ranks 23rd in RBI in MLB.
- Arozarena has a hit in 63.9% of his games this year (92 of 144), with more than one hit in 41 of those contests (28.5%).
- In 19 of 144 games this season, Arozarena has gone yard (13.2%). He’s gone deep in 3.3% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 24||2-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 23||2-for-5||1||1||6||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 22||3-for-4||2||0||2||0||1||1|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Stripling (8-4) takes the mound for the Blue Jays in his 23rd start of the season. He has a 3.21 ERA in 123 1/3 innings pitched, with 105 strikeouts.
- In 30 games this season, the 32-year-old has amassed a 3.21 ERA and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .228 to opposing hitters.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 12th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs allowed (176 total, 1.2 per game).