Table of Contents
The Toronto Blue Jays and Bo Bichette will square off against Luis Severino and the New York Yankees on Monday at 7:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bichette Props for Blue Jays vs Yankees
- Game Day: Monday, September 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
Bichette in 2022
- Bichette has accumulated a team-best 91 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Bichette ranks 42nd in home runs and 19th in RBI.
- Bichette has a hit in 74.2% of his 151 games this season, with more than one hit in 34.4% of those contests (52).
- In 20 of 151 games this season, Bichette has homered (13.2%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.6% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Severino gets the start for the Yankees, his 18th of the season. He is 6-3 with a 3.36 ERA and 101 strikeouts in 91 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.36, with 10 strikeouts per nine innings, in 17 games this season. Opponents are batting .207 against him.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Yankees pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- Yankees pitchers combine to allow 151 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in the league.