Table of Contents
In advance of Thursday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Joe Mixon and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video. Mixon’s Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) and the Miami Dolphins (3-0) meet in Week 4 at Paycor Stadium.
Joe Mixon Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 29, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 64.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 18.5 (-115)
Joe Mixon Rushing Stats
- Mixon has churned out a team-high 163 rushing yards (54.3 per game) and scored zero TDs.
- He has tacked on 13 catches for 103 yards.
- He has handled 58, or 66.7%, of his team’s 87 rushing attempts this season.
- Mixon has racked up 39 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles), which is 29th among qualified runners.
Last Season Stats: Bengals vs. Dolphins
- The Bengals put up 5.2 more points per game (27.1) than the Dolphins surrendered (21.9) last year.
- The Bengals collected 24 more yards per game (361.5) than the Dolphins allowed per contest (337.5) last season.
- Last season the Bengals ran for 31.3 more yards per game (259) than the Dolphins allowed per outing (227.7).
- Last year the Bengals averaged 102.5 yards per game on the ground, just 7.3 fewer yards than the Dolphins allowed per contest (109.8).
- Last season the Bengals had 21 turnovers, five fewer than the Dolphins had takeaways (26).