Table of Contents
Carlos Correa will hit the field for the Minnesota Twins against Johnny Cueto and the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday. First pitch is set for 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa has 23 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 58 walks while hitting .289.
- In MLB, Correa ranks 54th in homers and 86th in RBI.
- Correa has recorded a hit 93 times this year in 129 games played (72.1%), including 38 multi-hit games (29.5%).
- Correa has hit a home run in 20 of 129 games in 2022 (15.5%), which is 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 27||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Cueto (7-9) takes the mound for the White Sox in his 23rd start of the season. He has a 3.15 ERA in 145 2/3 innings pitched, with 91 strikeouts.
- In 23 games this season, the 36-year-old has a 3.15 ERA and 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .260 to opposing hitters.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the White Sox pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- White Sox pitchers combine to give up 158 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in baseball.