Table of Contents
Luis Arraez will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Johnny Cueto and the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday. First pitch is set for 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez paces the Twins with a .312 batting average.
- In baseball, Arraez ranks 213th in homers and 156th in RBI.
- Arraez has a hit in 99 of 139 games this season (71.2%), with multiple hits in 46 of them (33.1%).
- In eight of 139 games this season, Arraez has hit a home run (5.8%). He’s gone deep in 1.4% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 27||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Cueto (7-9) gets the starting nod for the White Sox in his 23rd start of the season. He has a 3.15 ERA in 145 2/3 innings pitched, with 91 strikeouts.
- In 23 games this season, the 36-year-old has an ERA of 3.15, with 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .260 against him.
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has a collective nine K/9, the sixth-best in the league.
- White Sox pitchers combine to allow 158 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in baseball.