Table of Contents
Carlos Correa will hit the field for the Minnesota Twins against Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox on Thursday. First pitch is set for 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa is batting .287 with 23 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 59 walks.
- Among hitters in baseball, Correa ranks 55th in homers and 86th in RBI.
- Correa has a hit in 71.5% of his 130 games this season, with more than one hit in 29.2% of those games (38).
- Correa has gone yard in 15.4% of his games in 2022 (20 of 130), 3.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 28||0-for-4||1||0||0||2||1||0|
|White Sox||September 27||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Giolito gets the start for the White Sox, his 29th of the season. He is 10-9 with a 5.05 ERA and 167 strikeouts in 149 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 5.05, with 10.0 strikeouts per nine innings, in 28 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .281 batting average against him.
- The 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the White Sox pitching staff ranks sixth in the league.
- The White Sox give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (158 total, 1.0 per game).