Cedric Mullins will take the field for the Baltimore Orioles against Nathan Eovaldi and the Boston Red Sox on Thursday. First pitch is at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins leads the Orioles with a team-best batting average of .261.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Mullins’ home run total ranks 95th and his RBI tally ranks 78th.
- Mullins has reached base with a hit 103 times this season in 147 games played (70.1%), including multiple hits in 28.6% of them (42 times).
- Mullins has hit a long ball in 10.9% of his games this season (147 contests), leaving the ballpark in 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 27||1-for-5||1||0||1||0||0||1|
|Red Sox||September 26||2-for-6||2||1||3||0||0||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Eovaldi (5-3 with a 4.15 ERA and 96 strikeouts in 99 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Red Sox, his 19th of the season.
- The 32-year-old has put together a 4.15 ERA and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings across 18 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .268 to his opponents.
- The Red Sox pitching staff is 19th in the league with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to give up 172 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 21st in baseball).