Table of Contents
Gio Urshela will hit the field for the Minnesota Twins against Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox on Thursday. First pitch is at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Urshela Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Urshela in 2022
- Urshela is hitting .282 with 27 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 38 walks.
- Among batters in MLB action, Urshela ranks 148th in homers and 86th in RBI.
- Urshela has a hit in 86 out of 133 games this year (64.7%), with multiple hits in 32 of those contests (24.1%).
- Urshela has homered in 9.0% of his games in 2022 (12 of 133), 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 28||3-for-4||3||0||0||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 27||2-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Giolito makes the start for the White Sox, his 29th of the season. He is 10-9 with a 5.05 ERA and 167 strikeouts in 149 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 5.05, with 10 strikeouts per nine innings, in 28 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .281 batting average against him.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the White Sox pitching staff ranks sixth in the league.
- White Sox pitchers combine to give up 158 home runs (one per game), the ninth-fewest in baseball.