Table of Contents
Luis Arraez and the Minnesota Twins will face Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox on Thursday at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez paces the Twins with a team-best batting average of .313.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Arraez’s home run total ranks 213th and his RBI tally ranks 153rd.
- Arraez has reached base with a hit 100 times this year in 140 games played (71.4%), including multiple hits on 47 occasions (33.6%).
- In 5.7% of his games this season, Arraez has hit a long ball (eight of 140). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 1.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 28||2-for-5||0||0||1||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 27||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Giolito makes the start for the White Sox, his 29th of the season. He is 10-9 with a 5.05 ERA and 167 strikeouts in 149 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old has a 5.05 ERA and 10 strikeouts per nine innings across 28 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .281 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has a collective nine K/9, the sixth-best in MLB.
- The White Sox give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (158 total, one per game).