Table of Contents
Sandy Alcantara will try to earn his 15th victory of the 2022 campaign when the Miami Marlins (65-91) visit the Milwaukee Brewers (83-73) at American Family Field on Friday at 8:10 PM ET. The Marlins are underdogs in the matchup (+148) against the Brewers (-175). Milwaukee’s Corbin Burnes and Miami’s Alcantara will take the mound first.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Brewers vs. Marlins
- Game Day: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
Brewers Stats & Trends
- The Brewers are third-best in MLB action with 213 total home runs.
- The Brewers are 22nd in the majors with a .235 batting average.
- The Brewers are 12th in the league with a .316 on-base percentage.
- Brewers batters strike out 9.0 times per game, the 26th-most in the league.
- The Brewers average 1.4 homers per game when playing at home this season (104 total in home outings).
- The Brewers are slugging .417 with 3.0 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The team averages 7.7 hits per game and is batting .237 at home this season.
Brewers Key Batters
- Rowdy Tellez has 23 doubles, 34 home runs and 62 walks while batting .221.
- Among qualified hitters, Tellez ranks 123rd in batting average, his on-base percentage ranks 99th, and he is 36th in slugging.
- Willy Adames is batting .239 with 31 doubles, 31 home runs and 49 walks.
- Adames is 103rd in batting average, 111th in on-base percentage and 30th in slugging in the major leagues.
- Christian Yelich has a team-best OPS of .733, fueled by a slash line of .253/.355/.378 this season.
- Hunter Renfroe has 114 hits, which leads Milwaukee hitters this season, while batting .251 with 50 extra-base hits.
Marlins Stats & Trends
- The Marlins’ 139 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Marlins have a team batting average of just .230 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- The Marlins have an OBP of just .294 this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Marlins rank 22nd in strikeouts per game (8.8) among MLB offenses.
- They’ve hit 72 homers, an average of 0.9 per game, in 78 road contests this season.
- In 78 road games this season, they’re slugging .356 with 192 hits going for extra bases.
- In 78 road games this season, they have a batting average of .226 while averaging 7.7 base hits per contest.
Marlins Key Batters
- Miguel Rojas has a team-high OBP (.281) and slugging percentage (.324), and paces the Marlins in hits (108).
- Including all qualified hitters in the big leagues, Rojas is 110th in batting average, 129th in on-base percentage and 132nd in slugging percentage.
- Jon Berti is batting .236 with 16 doubles, two triples, four home runs and 38 walks.
- Joey Wendle is hitting .261 with 24 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 14 walks.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .243 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 18 walks.
Brewers vs. Marlins Probable Pitchers