Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Andy Dalton ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 9:30 AM ET live on NFL Network. Dalton and the New Orleans Saints (1-2) travel to London, United Kingdom to hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings (2-1) at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Week 4.
Andy Dalton Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 9:30 AM
- Date: October 2, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 224.5 (-115)
Andy Dalton Passing Stats
- Dalton had a strong stat line last year of 1,515 passing yards with a 63.1% completion rate (149-of-236), eight touchdowns, nine interceptions, and an average of 189.4 yards per game.
- The Vikings allowed 252.9 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.7 passing TDs allowed per game last season, the Vikings’ defense was ranked 22nd in the league.
- Opposing quarterbacks tossed 16 interceptions against the Vikings last season (0.9 per game). The Vikings’ defense was ranked 10th in that category.
- Dalton’s 162.5 passing yards per game in two matchups against the Vikings are 62.0 less than yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Dalton put up more yards than this game’s 224.5-yard over/under once in those matchups.
- Dalton threw a touchdown pass once over those contests against the Vikings.
Last Season Stats: Saints vs. Vikings
- The Saints averaged 21.4 points per game last year, 3.7 fewer than the Vikings allowed per matchup (25.1).
- The Saints racked up 304.5 yards per game last season, 79.1 fewer yards than the 383.6 the Vikings gave up per matchup.
- Last year the Saints racked up 187.4 yards per game through the air, 65.5 fewer than the Vikings allowed per contest (252.9).
- Last season the Saints piled up 117.1 yards per game on the ground, 13.6 fewer than the Vikings allowed per contest (130.7).
- The Saints had 18 giveaways last season, while the Vikings had 24 takeaways.