Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Zach Wilson for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Wilson’s New York Jets (1-2) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) hit the field in Week 4 at Acrisure Stadium.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Zach Wilson Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 2, 2022
Zach Wilson Passing Stats
- Wilson completed 55.6% of his passes to throw for 2,334 yards and nine touchdowns last season.
- His rushing stat line was 29 carries for 185 yards and four touchdowns while averaging 14.2 yards per game.
- The Steelers had the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense last year, yielding 215.1 yards per game through the air.
- With 24 passing TDs conceded last year, the Steelers’ defense was ranked seventh in the league.
- The Steelers’ defense picked off opposing QBs 13 times last season (0.8 per game), 15th in the league.
Last Season Stats: Jets vs. Steelers
- The Jets put up 18.2 points per game last season, 5.2 fewer than the Steelers gave up per outing (23.4).
- The Jets averaged 54.7 fewer yards per game (306.4) than the Steelers gave up per contest (361.1) last season.
- Last season, the Jets passed for just 6.8 fewer yards (208.3) than the Steelers allowed per contest (215.1).
- Last season the Jets ran for 48.0 fewer yards per game (98.1) than the Steelers allowed per contest (146.1).
- The Jets turned the ball over five more times (27 total) than the Steelers forced a turnover (22) last season.