Table of Contents
Anthony Santander will take the field for the Baltimore Orioles against Nestor Cortes and the New York Yankees on Saturday. First pitch is set for 1:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Santander Props for Orioles vs Yankees
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Santander in 2022
- Santander leads the Orioles with 33 home runs and 88 runs batted in.
- Among batters in MLB play, Santander ranks 12th in home runs and 24th in RBI.
- In 92 of 147 games this year (62.6%) Santander has gotten a hit, and 37 of those contests (25.2%) he posted at least two hits.
- Santander has hit a home run in 28 of 147 games in 2022 (19.0%), which is 5.2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 29||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 28||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 27||3-for-5||3||2||3||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 26||2-for-6||2||2||3||1||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Nestor Cortes Jr. (11-4) takes the mound for the Yankees in his 28th start of the season. He’s put together a 2.56 ERA in 151 innings pitched, with 151 strikeouts.
- The 27-year-old has put up a 2.56 ERA and 9 strikeouts per nine innings across 27 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .195 to opposing hitters.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Yankees pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- The Yankees give up the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (153 total, one per game).