Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Gio Urshela will square off against Drew Hutchison and the Detroit Tigers on Saturday at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Urshela Props for Twins vs Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Urshela in 2022
- Urshela has 27 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 39 walks while hitting .283.
- In MLB play, Urshela ranks 149th in homers and 90th in RBI.
- Urshela has recorded a hit 88 times this year in 135 games played (65.2%), including 33 multi-hit games (24.4%).
- Out of the 135 games Urshela has played in this season, he’s hit a home run in 12 contests (8.9%), taking the pitcher deep in 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 29||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 28||3-for-4||3||0||0||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 27||2-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
Tigers Pitching in 2022
- The Tigers will send Hutchison (3-9) out for his 18th start of the season. He is 3-9 with a 4.54 ERA and 63 strikeouts through 101 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.54, with 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opponents have a .269 batting average against him.
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Tigers pitching staff ranks 28th in the league.
- The Tigers allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (159 total, 1.0 per game).