Table of Contents
Gleyber Torres will take the field for the New York Yankees against Austin Voth and the Baltimore Orioles on Saturday. First pitch is at 1:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Torres Props for Yankees vs Orioles
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Torres in 2022
- Torres is hitting .253 with 26 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 39 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB action, Torres’ home run total ranks 44th and his RBI tally ranks 50th.
- In 59.7% of his games this season (83 of 139), Torres has recorded a hit, and in 40 of those games (28.8%) he’s recorded more than one hit.
- Torres has homered in 15.1% of his games in 2022 (21 of 139), 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 27||3-for-5||0||0||3||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 26||1-for-3||0||0||1||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 25||0-for-2||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|Red Sox||September 24||2-for-4||1||1||1||2||0||0|
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- The Orioles are sending Voth (5-3) to the mound for his 17th start of the season. He is 5-3 with a 4.19 ERA and 87 strikeouts through 96 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 40 games this season, the 30-year-old has an ERA of 4.19, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .271 against him.
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Orioles pitching staff ranks 24th in MLB.
- Orioles pitchers combine to allow 167 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 14th in the league).