Table of Contents
Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins will play Drew Hutchison and the Detroit Tigers on Saturday at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Correa in 2022
- Correa is batting .287 with 23 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 60 walks.
- In MLB play, Correa ranks 51st in home runs and 82nd in RBI.
- Correa has a hit in 95 of 132 games this season, with multiple hits in 39 of them.
- In 21 of 132 games this season, Correa has homered (15.9%). He’s left the yard in 3.8% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 29||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||1||0|
|White Sox||September 28||0-for-4||1||0||0||2||1||0|
|White Sox||September 27||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Tigers Pitching in 2022
- Hutchison (3-9 with a 4.54 ERA and 63 strikeouts in 101 innings pitched) gets the start for the Tigers, his 18th of the season.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.54, with 5.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opponents are batting .269 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective 7.5 K/9, the third-worst in MLB.
- Tigers pitchers combine to surrender 159 home runs (one per game), the ninth-fewest in the league.