Table of Contents
Nico Hoerner will hit the field for the Chicago Cubs against Nick Lodolo and the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday. First pitch is at 2:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoerner Props for Cubs vs Reds
- Game Day: Saturday, October 1, 2022
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
Hoerner in 2022
- Hoerner has put up a team-best batting average of .284.
- Among hitters in baseball, Hoerner ranks 197th in homers and 131st in RBI.
- In 65.6% of his games this season (84 of 128), Hoerner has posted a hit, and in 33 of those games (25.8%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Hoerner has hit a long ball in nine games this season (128 opportunities, 7.0%), going deep in 1.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Lodolo (4-7) gets the starting nod for the Reds in his 19th start of the season. He’s put together a 3.75 ERA in 98 1/3 innings pitched, with 126 strikeouts.
- In 18 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 3.75 ERA and 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .240 to opposing hitters.
- The Reds pitching staff is 10th in the league with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Reds pitchers combine to surrender 207 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (second-most in the league).