Table of Contents
Anthony Rizzo will hit the field for the New York Yankees against Kyle Bradish and the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday. First pitch is set for 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rizzo Props for Yankees vs Orioles
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Rizzo in 2022
- Rizzo has 21 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 57 walks while batting .229.
- Rizzo ranks 13th in home runs and 49th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Rizzo has a hit in 62.7% of his games this season (79 of 126), with at least two hits in 23 of those contests (18.3%).
- Rizzo has gone yard in 23.8% of his games this season (126 contests), leaving the ballpark in 6.0% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 27||2-for-4||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 26||2-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 25||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Bradish (4-7 with a 5.11 ERA and 106 strikeouts in 112 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Orioles, his 23rd of the season.
- The 26-year-old has put together a 5.11 ERA and 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings in 22 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .269 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Orioles has a collective 7.6 K/9, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Orioles rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered (169 total, 1.1 per game).