Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Cedric Mullins will take on Chi Chi Gonzalez and the New York Yankees on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Yankees
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins paces the Orioles with a team-best batting average of .260.
- In MLB, Mullins ranks 98th in homers and 79th in RBI.
- Mullins has reached base with a hit 104 times this year in 150 games played (69.3%), including multiple hits on 43 occasions (28.7%).
- Mullins has hit a long ball in 16 of 150 games in 2022 (10.7%), which is 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 29||2-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 27||1-for-5||1||0||1||0||0||1|
|Red Sox||September 26||2-for-6||2||1||3||0||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Gonzalez makes his first start of the season for the Yankees.
- The Yankees pitching staff is fifth in the league with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Yankees pitchers combine to allow the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (153 total, one per game).