Table of Contents
J.T. Realmuto and the Philadelphia Phillies will take on Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Realmuto Props for Phillies vs Nationals
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Realmuto in 2022
- Realmuto is hitting .273 with 26 doubles, five triples, 21 home runs and 41 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Realmuto’s home run total ranks 58th and his RBI tally ranks 33rd.
- Realmuto has a hit in 61.8% of his 136 games this season, with more than one hit in 27.2% of them (37).
- In 14.7% of his games this season, Realmuto has homered (20 of 136). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Corbin (6-18) gets the starting nod for the Nationals in his 31st start of the season. He has a 6.08 ERA in 148 innings pitched, with 125 strikeouts.
- The 33-year-old has put up an ERA of 6.08, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in 30 games this season. Opponents have a .317 batting average against him.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 23rd in the league with a collective 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Nationals surrender the most home runs in baseball (236 total, 1.5 per game).