Table of Contents
The Houston Astros and Jose Altuve will play Corey Kluber and the Tampa Bay Rays on Sunday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Altuve Props for Astros vs Rays
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Altuve in 2022
- Altuve is hitting .293 with 36 doubles, 28 home runs and 66 walks.
- Altuve’s home runs rank 26th in MLB and he ranks 110th in RBI in MLB.
- In 94 of 138 games this year (68.1%) Altuve has gotten a hit, and 42 of those contests (30.4%) he posted more than one hit.
- Altuve has homered in 27 games this season (138 opportunities, 19.6%), going deep in 4.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Kluber makes the start for the Rays, his 31st of the season. He is 10-9 with a 4.36 ERA and 135 strikeouts in 159 innings pitched.
- The 36-year-old’s 4.36 ERA ranks 40th, 1.208 WHIP ranks 34th, and 7.6 K/9 ranks 34th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks 12th in MLB.
- Rays pitchers combine to allow 168 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 14th in baseball).