Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Cedric Mullins will take the field against Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins has a team-high batting average of .261.
- Mullins ranks 98th in homers and 80th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Mullins has recorded a hit 105 times this year in 151 games played (69.5%), including 44 multi-hit games (29.1%).
- In 16 of 151 games this season, Mullins has homered (10.6%). He’s left the yard in 2.4% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 29||2-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 27||1-for-5||1||0||1||0||0||1|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Berrios (11-7 with a 5.37 ERA and 144 strikeouts in 166 innings pitched) gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 32nd of the season.
- The 28-year-old ranks 46th in ERA (5.37), 46th in WHIP (1.434), and 31st in K/9 (7.8) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 12th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to surrender 179 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 20th in baseball).