Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins are underdogs (+106) on the road against the Chicago White Sox (-126) in the first game of the MLB season at Guaranteed Rate Field on Monday. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET. Johnny Cueto starts for Chicago while Minnesota will counter with Bailey Ober.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for White Sox vs. Twins
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
White Sox Stats & Trends
White Sox Batting
- The White Sox ranked 19th in MLB play with 190 total home runs last season.
- The White Sox’s .256 batting average was fifth-best in MLB.
- Last season the White Sox scored the seventh-most runs in baseball (796 total, 4.9 per game).
- The team struck out 8.6 times per game, the No. 13 mark in baseball.
- The White Sox averaged 1.4 homers per home game last season (110 total at home).
- The White Sox had a .442 slugging percentage and averaged three extra-base hits per game at home.
- The team averaged 8.3 hits per game and batted .260 at home last season.
White Sox Key Batters
- Jose Abreu finished last season with 148 hits while batting .261.
- A.J. Pollock slashed .297/.355/.536 and finished with an OPS of .891.
- Last season, Josh Harrison finished with eight home runs, 60 RBI and a batting average of .279 last season.
- Yoan Moncada had 137 hits and an OBP of .375.
Twins Stats & Trends
- The Twins ranked fifth in Major League Baseball with 228 home runs.
- The Twins’ .241 batting average ranked 17th in the league last season.
- The Twins scored 729 runs (4.5 per game) last season, which ranked 14th in MLB.
- The Twins had the 17th-ranked strikeouts per game rate (8.7) among MLB offenses.
- In 80 games on the road last season, they hit 115 homers, an average of 1.4 per contest.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .427 in away games last season with 266 extra-base hits.
- In away games last season, they had a .244 AVG with 8.4 base hits per contest.
Twins Key Batters
- Carlos Correa had a .366 on-base percentage while batting .279 last season.
- Luis Arraez hit .294 with 17 doubles, six triples, two home runs and 43 walks.
- Gary Sanchez had 13 doubles, a triple, 23 home runs and 52 walks while batting .204 last season.
- Gio Urshela hit .267 with 18 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 20 walks.
White Sox vs. Twins Probable Pitchers