Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Dodgers hit the field as home favorites (-358) in the first game of the season against the Colorado Rockies (+278) at Dodger Stadium on Monday at 10:10 PM ET. Tony Gonsolin starts for Los Angeles while Colorado will counter with Jose Urena.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dodgers vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Dodgers Stats & Trends
- The Dodgers ranked fourth-best in MLB play last season with 237 total home runs.
- The Dodgers had the 11th-ranked batting average in the majors (.244).
- Last season the Dodgers scored the fourth-most runs in baseball (830 total, 5.1 per game).
- The club’s 8.7 strikeouts per game ranked 18th in the league.
- The Dodgers hit 140 homers at home last season (1.7 per game).
- The Dodgers had a .461 slugging percentage and averaged 3.4 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club batted .244 with 634 hits (7.8 per game) at home last season.
Dodgers Key Batters
- Freddie Freeman collected 180 hits last season and finished with a .393 OBP.
- Trea Turner finished with 195 hits and a slugging percentage of .536.
- Last season, Max Muncy finished with 36 home runs, 94 RBI and a batting average of .249 last season.
- Justin Turner slashed .278/.361/.471 and finished with an OPS of .832.
Rockies Stats & Trends
- The Rockies hit 182 homers last season, which ranked 21st in the league.
- The Rockies’ .249 batting average was among the best in baseball, ranking sixth in MLB.
- The Rockies ranked 11th in the league with 739 total runs scored last season.
- The Rockies ranked ninth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.4 whiffs per contest.
- In 80 games on the road last season, they hit 78 homers, an average of 1 per contest.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .352 in away games last season with 191 extra-base hits.
- They averaged 7.2 base hits per game and had a .217 batting average on the road last season.
Rockies Key Batters
- C.J. Cron put up an on-base percentage of .375 and had 132 hits last season.
- Ryan McMahon hit .254 with 32 doubles, a triple, 23 home runs and 59 walks.
- Randal Grichuk had 25 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 27 walks while hitting .241 last season.
- Jose Iglesias hit .271 with 27 doubles, two triples, nine home runs and 21 walks.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Probable Pitchers