Table of Contents
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2) and the Atlanta Falcons (2-2) square off on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at Raymond James Stadium in a clash of NFC South foes.
The Buccaneers are solid favorites (-8) in their matchup versus the Falcons, with the over/under being 48 points. (In terms of the moneyline, the Buccaneers are -385 and the Falcons are +304.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Game Day: Sunday, October 9, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In the Buccaneers’ four games with a set total, one has hit the over (25%).
Stats & Insights for Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers are averaging 317 yards per game on offense this season (25th in NFL), and they are allowing 321 yards per game (eighth) on the other side of the ball.
- The Buccaneers sport the 16th-ranked offense this year (20.5 points per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best with only 17 points allowed per game.
- The Buccaneers are totaling 251.8 passing yards per game on offense this year (11th in NFL), and they are allowing 214.3 passing yards per game (14th) on defense.
- While the Buccaneers’ run defense ranks 12th with 106.8 rushing yards allowed per game, they’ve been less successful on offense, ranking second-worst (65.3 rushing yards per game).
- The Buccaneers rank 25th in third-down efficiency (34.6%) on offense and 20th in third-down percentage allowed (41.7%) on defense this season.
- The Buccaneers are allowing 5.1 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (sixth in the NFL), while putting up 5.4 per play (22nd in the league) on offense this season.
- With nine forced turnovers (third in NFL) against six turnovers committed (16th in NFL), the Buccaneers’ +3 turnover margin is the fourth-best in the league.
Buccaneers’ Best Players
- Tom Brady: 1,058 PASS YDS / 264.5 YPG / 68.4% / 6 TD / 1 INT
- Leonard Fournette: 60 CAR / 224 YDS / 56 YPG / 0 TD / 16 REC / 111 YDS / 27.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Rachaad White: 11 CAR / 21 YDS / 5.3 YPG / 1 TD / 7 REC / 57 YDS / 14.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Mike Evans: 16 REC / 235 YDS / 58.8 YPG / 3 TD
- Russell Gage: 21 REC / 152 YDS / 38 YPG / 1 TD
- Devin White: 35 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 3 PD
- Jamel Dean: 17 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Falcons
- The Falcons have compiled a perfect 4-0-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Falcons are 1-0 against the spread.
- The Falcons have hit the over in three of their four games with a set total (75%).
Stats & Insights for Falcons
- With 349 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Falcons rank 15th in the NFL in 2022. Defensively, they rank 25th, giving up 386.3 total yards per game.
- The Falcons rank eighth in the NFL with 25.8 points per contest on offense, and they rank 25th with 25.3 points allowed per game on defense.
- The Falcons rank fifth-worst in passing yards per game (181), but they’ve been better defensively, ranking 25th in the NFL with 260 passing yards surrendered per contest.
- The Falcons’ run defense ranks 21st in the NFL with 126.3 rushing yards given up per contest, but they’ve been carried by their offense, which ranks fourth-best by accumulating 168 rushing yards per contest.
- The Falcons are generating a 38.5% third-down conversion rate on offense this season (17th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up a 44.4% third-down rate (25th-ranked) on defense.
- The Falcons rank seventh in the NFL with 6.1 yards per play on offense, and they rank 23rd with 6.2 yards given up per play on the defensive side of the ball.
- After forcing seven turnovers (seventh in NFL) and turning the ball over eight times (28th in NFL) this season, the Falcons have the 22nd-ranked turnover margin of -1.
Best Players for Falcons
- Marcus Mariota: 779 PASS YDS / 194.8 YPG / 58.2% / 3 TD / 4 INT / 30 CAR / 95 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 58 CAR / 340 YDS / 85 YPG / 3 TD / 4 REC / 28 YDS / 7 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyler Allgeier: 26 CAR / 139 YDS / 34.8 YPG / 0 TD / 2 REC / 25 YDS / 6.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Drake London: 18 REC / 231 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Olamide Zaccheaus: 10 REC / 174 YDS / 43.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Kyle Pitts: 10 REC / 150 YDS / 37.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Grady Jarrett: 16 TKL / 5 TFL / 3.5 SACK
- Rashaan Evans: 35 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 PD
- Dee Alford: 7 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 1 PD