Table of Contents
Yandy Diaz returns to action after he reached base in his only plate appearance in his most recent outing, going 1-for-1 with an RBI. His Tampa Bay Rays square off against Nathan Eovaldi and the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Diaz Props for Rays vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Diaz in 2022
- Diaz leads the Rays with a .297 batting average.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Diaz ranks 198th in homers and 113th in RBI.
- In 64.2% of his games this year (86 of 134), Diaz has recorded a hit, and in 43 of those games (32.1%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- Diaz has hit a home run in nine games this season (134 opportunities, 6.7%), going deep in 1.6% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Eovaldi makes the start for the Red Sox, his 20th of the season. He is 5-3 with a 4.05 ERA and 99 strikeouts in 104 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has put up a 4.05 ERA and 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings in 19 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .267 to opposing hitters.
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 19th in the league with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Red Sox rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (183 total, 1.1 per game).