Table of Contents
Cedric Mullins and the Baltimore Orioles will face Mitch White and the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins has a team-high batting average of .260.
- In MLB action, Mullins ranks 99th in homers and 84th in RBI.
- In 69.1% of his 152 games this season, Mullins has recorded a base hit (105 times). He’s also put up 44 multi-hit games in 2022 (28.9%).
- In 16 of 152 games this season, Mullins has hit a long ball (10.5%). He’s gone deep in 2.4% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||October 3||0-for-2||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Red Sox||September 29||2-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Mitchell White makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 19th of the season. He is 1-6 with a 5.21 ERA and 74 strikeouts through 95 innings pitched.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.21, with 7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents are hitting .270 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 12th in the league.
- The Blue Jays rank 20th in baseball in home runs surrendered (179 total, 1.1 per game).