Table of Contents
The New York Mets and Brandon Nimmo will face Blake Snell and the San Diego Padres on Saturday at 7:37 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Nimmo Props for Mets vs Padres
- Game Day: Saturday, October 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Nimmo in 2022
- Nimmo has 30 doubles, seven triples, 16 home runs and 71 walks while batting .274.
- In MLB, Nimmo ranks 100th in home runs and 84th in RBI.
- In 105 of 149 games this season (70.5%) Nimmo has gotten a hit, and 43 of those contests (28.9%) he posted two or more knocks.
- In 10.7% of his games this season, Nimmo has homered (16 of 149). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Padres Pitching in 2022
- Snell makes the start for the Padres, his 26th of the season. He is 8-10 with a 3.45 ERA and 171 strikeouts in 128 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 3.45, with 12 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents have a .218 batting average against him.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Padres pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- Padres pitchers combine to surrender 173 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 17th in baseball).