Table of Contents
The San Diego Padres and Juan Soto will play Jacob deGrom and the New York Mets on Saturday at 7:37 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Padres vs Mets
- Game Day: Saturday, October 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Soto in 2022
- Soto is hitting .242 with 25 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 135 walks.
- Soto’s home runs rank 31st in MLB and he ranks 97th in RBI in MLB.
- In 59.7% of his 154 games this season, Soto has recorded a base hit (92 times). He’s also put up 33 multi-hit games in 2022 (21.4%).
- Soto has homered in 16.9% of his games this season (154 contests), leaving the ballpark in 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||October 2||2-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|White Sox||October 1||1-for-4||1||1||1||2||0||0|
Mets Pitching in 2022
- deGrom (5-4) takes the mound for the Mets in his 12th start of the season. He has a 3.08 ERA in 64 1/3 innings pitched, with 102 strikeouts.
- The 34-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.08, with 14.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in 11 games this season. Opponents have a .171 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.8 K/9 to pace the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to surrender 169 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 12th in baseball).