Table of Contents
The NLDS begins with a showdown between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Diego Padres at Dodger Stadium on Tuesday, starting at 9:37 PM ET. Neither team has named a starter.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dodgers vs. Padres
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Game Time: 9:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Dodgers Stats & Trends
- The Dodgers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB play with 212 total home runs.
- The Dodgers rank fourth in the majors with a .256 batting average.
- The Los Angeles Dodgers lead the league with a .333 on-base percentage.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.5 times per game to rank 15th in baseball.
- The Dodgers have hit 106 homers at home this season (1.3 per game).
- The Dodgers have a .454 slugging percentage and are averaging 3.5 extra-base hits per game at home.
- At home this season the club averages 8.6 hits per game and is batting .261.
Dodgers Key Batters
- Freddie Freeman has an OPS of .912, fueled by an OBP of .404 to go with a slugging percentage of .508. All three of those stats rank first among Los Angeles hitters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB, Freeman’s batting average ranks second, his on-base percentage ranks third, and he is 13th in slugging.
- Mookie Betts leads Los Angeles in total hits (154) this season while batting .269 with 78 extra-base hits.
- Betts’ batting average is 44th among qualified players, his on-base percentage 45th, and his slugging percentage fourth.
- Trea Turner is batting .298 with a .466 slugging percentage and 100 RBI this year.
- Will Smith has 24 home runs, 87 RBI and a batting average of .260 this season.
Padres Stats & Trends
- The Padres rank 21st in Major League Baseball with 153 home runs.
- The Padres rank 15th in MLB with a .241 team batting average.
- The Padres are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .318.
- The Padres have shown patience at the plate this season with the ninth-best rate of strikeouts per game (8.2) among MLB offenses.
- They have averaged 0.9 home runs per game in their 81 road contests this season.
- In 81 road games this season, they’re slugging .399 with 257 hits going for extra bases.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .251 with 8.8 base hits per contest.
Padres Key Batters
- Manny Machado has racked up a team-best slugging percentage (.531) while leading the Padres in hits (172).
- Including all the qualified hitters in the big leagues, Machado’s batting average is 11th, his on-base percentage is 18th, and he is sixth in slugging.
- Juan Soto has a .401 on-base percentage to pace his team.
- Soto’s batting average ranks 90th among all qualified players, his on-base percentage is fifth, and he is 46th in slugging.
- Josh Bell is hitting .266 with 29 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 81 walks.
- Jake Cronenworth is batting .240 with 31 doubles, four triples, 17 home runs and 70 walks.