Table of Contents
Freddie Freeman will hit the field for the Los Angeles Dodgers against Yu Darvish and the San Diego Padres on Wednesday. First pitch is set for 8:37 PM on Fox Sports 1.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Freeman Props for Dodgers vs Padres
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- Game Time: 8:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Freeman in 2022
- Freeman leads the Dodgers in runs batted in (100) and has put up a team-high batting average of .322.
- In baseball, Freeman ranks 61st in homers and 12th in RBI.
- Freeman has reached base with a hit 116 times this year in 160 games played (72.5%), including multiple hits in 35.0% of them (56 times).
- Freeman has hit a home run in 21 games this season (160 opportunities, 13.1%), leaving the ballpark in 3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Padres Pitching in 2022
- Darvish (16-8) gets the starting nod for the Padres in his 31st start of the season. He’s put together a 3.10 ERA in 194 2/3 innings pitched, with 197 strikeouts.
- This season, the 36-year-old ranks 19th in ERA (3.10), fourth in WHIP (.950), and 13th in K/9 (9.1) among pitchers who qualify.
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective 9.1 K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- Padres pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs surrendered (173 total, 1.1 per game).