Table of Contents
Kenny Pickett has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Pickett’s Pittsburgh Steelers (4-7) and the Atlanta Falcons (5-7) go toe-to-toe in a Week 13 matchup from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Kenny Pickett Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 236.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 20.5 (-120)
Kenny Pickett Passing Stats
- Pickett has thrown for 1,600 yards (200 per game) while completing 66% of his passes, with three TDs and eight INTs.
- He has also contributed 195 yards on 35 carries (and three TDs), averaging 24.4 yards per game on the ground.
- So far this season, Pickett has completed 175 of his 265 pass attempts. That’s 21.9 completions per game, which ranks 16th in the league.
- Pickett ranks 27th in the NFL with 896 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Steelers have thrown the football in 57.4% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 42.6% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 28th in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- at Colts (11/28/2022): 20-of-28 (71.4%), 174 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 32 yardsvs. Bengals (11/20/2022): 25-of-42 (59.5%), 265 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Saints (11/13/2022): 18-of-30 (60%), 199 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 8 carries, 51 yards, 1 TD