Table of Contents
The Missouri Tigers (8-0) are heavily favored (by 21.5 points) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (5-3) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 153.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Arena: Mizzou Arena
Missouri Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri has won all five games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -7778 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have compiled a 5-2-0 record against the spread.
- The average total in Missouri’s games this season is 11 more points than the total of 153.5 in this game.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Southeast Missouri State has been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Redhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1733 odds on them winning this game.
- The Redhawks have gone 4-2-0 ATS this year.
- The average point total for Southeast Missouri State this season is 20.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Missouri vs. Southeast Missouri State Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri Rank||Missouri AVG||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Southeast Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge leads the Tigers in scoring, tallying 16.9 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Kobe Brown leads Missouri in rebounding, averaging 5.5 per game, while Sean East leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Hodge leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- The Redhawks’ Phillip Russell puts up enough points (14.6 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Kobe Clark grabs 9.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.5 points per game and adds 2.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Southeast Missouri State rebounding leaderboard.
- Russell hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redhawks.